K-netizens correct that the first Japanese song to enter the top 10 on Melon is Big Bang ‘How Gee’, not NewJeans ‘Supernatural’

The first Japanese song to enter the top 10 on Melon is Big Bang’s ‘How Gee’

It has ranked in the top 30 on the yearly chart

“Big Bang released their Japanese debut album in English”

1. I knew this song, but I didn’t know it was released in Japan

2. There is no Japanese and the original song is by an Italian hip hop group, so how did it become a Japanese song?

3. I didn’t know this was a Japanese song

4. I like this song but I didn’t know it was a Japanese song

5. Is this a Japanese song???

6. Was this song released in Japan??

7. But this is the first song?? Why is there a rumor that NewJeans was the first??

8. I didn’t know this was a Japanese song when I listened to it before

9. I thought it was a Korean song

10. I still have this album at home. It’s a Japanese album

11. But that song was played on Mnet or MTV all day long so that’s why so many people knew about it

12. Wow, this song was released in a Japanese album

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments