My favorite title track at that time was 'Energetic' vs 'Burn It Up'

1. Energetic


2. Burn It Up


-I think 1 is a masterpiece, but I personally liked 2 moreㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Both are good, but I like 1 more

-Burn It Up

-I love 1 so much, I still listen to it now.

-It's definitely 1.

-1 is a freaking masterpiece.

-Energetic

-1 is classic

-I like the "make me feel so high" part, so 1ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I was a hardcore Burn It Up fan, but Energetic was good tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-1 When Kim Jaehwan's part came out in the teaser, I knew it was the one.

-1ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like 2 as well, but I don't think it's suitable as the title track.

-I was surprised at the positive response Burn It Up received... I mean, it wasn't bad, but I was like, "Why Burn It Up when we have Energetic??"

-1 But 2 has a strangely addictive feeling, so I like it tooㅋㅋㅋ The choreography is good. It was nice having a double title track.

-It's got to be Energetic.

-I love both too much.

-1 Absolutely Energetic.

-Burn It Up had great performancesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Energetic... I usually don't watch boy group performances, but I still look this one up.

-I was into Burn It Up, but after seeing the full performance, Energetic was definitely the right title. Still, my preference is Burn It Up.


Post a Comment

0 Comments