Netizens were touched when BTS V updated the V-cut of W Korea x Celine magazine

BTS V’s Instagram update (V cut)

V-cut update of W Korea x Celine digital magazine

1. Look at his aura

2. I’m so grateful to Taehyung for taking care of me even when he was in the army. As always, I really like the V-cut

3. He’s seriously so handsome

4. I miss our Taehyung, he’s so pretty ㅜㅜ

5. I miss you, our Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. How can he do well what the fans want, even after enlisting?
​
7. They are really good at creating content that fans will enjoy

8. V’s sincerity is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. He’s cute, handsome and pretty

10. I love it so much ㅠㅠ

11. I really like the V-cut

12. He knows that fans are waiting for the V-cut and uploads it every time, he’s so sweet

13. I ended the day with the V-cut. The V-cut is so precious ㅠㅠ

Original post (1)

Post a Comment

0 Comments